Nature Blog Network

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rainy weather

I probably should be working on one of the many assignments that I have. For some reason every sunday I am overwhelmed with a wave of depression. It has always been like this. Even during my hiatus from College. I reflect on my past a lot and rainy sunday mornings are a good time for this. I wish i did not occupy my mind with things that once were, it can be defeating in so many ways. There is something about the 'past' that I am sensitive to. Either it be my past or someone who I am close too (significant other). This must have something to do with feeling a sense of disconnection from the experience or from that time in someones life. ugh. what am i complaining about? I am so lucky and have seen so much beauty in these past 24 years.
I wish I could have shared all of it with you!
My heart is heavy, I need to either go surfing, hang out with a dog, or a hug from my love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment