I am sitting at TF green airport on my way to Louisiana to respond to the Gulf oil blowout. The call came in for me to go Monday afternoon and my thoughts have been racing ever since. Moments before I received the message Jen and I were exploring, birding, and swimming Ninigret pond tidal flats! Definitely one of my favorite places in the world and to experience it with Jenni cultivates warmth and contentment in my chest. I feel so inspired after a day with my love. Jen is becoming a proficient birder and was quick to spot a solo cedar waxwing! Nothing is cuter then that.
I will be stationed in Hammond, LA at the bird rehab center. I have an appointment of two weeks with two additional days for travel. My days will be long with 12-15 hr shifts. I plan on completely embracing this experience regardless of how emotionally challenging it turns out to be.
Jenni found a moon snail at the tidal flats!
Ninigret pond tidal flats!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment